Royal Naval Association - Aquitaine Branch
Updated 15th November 2021
[NEW RNA Christmas Lunch in 'EVENTS DIARY']
[NEW Photos of November Lunch in 'PHOTO GALLERY']
[NEW New regulations concerning the Pass Sanitaire from 15th December in 'NEWS']
[Change of Branch Treasurer in 'NEWS']
[Latest update and photos from Capt. Darren Houston in 'NEWS']
[ Apply for your UK EHIC Cards now
- ROYAL NAVAL ASSOCIATION
- • To foster comradeship and "esprit de corps" amongst those who have served or are serving in our Naval Forces.
- • To perpetuate the memory of those members of our Naval Forces who have died in the service of their country.
- • To provide relief from conditions of need, hardship or distress, to persons who serve in or have served in our Naval Forces and all dependants of such persons.
- • To advise and assist Members in their search for employment.
- • To advise Members and their dependants on personal matters, such as pensions, compensation, health and social security benefits and other subjects affecting their welfare.
- Unity, Loyalty, Patriotism and Comradeship
Once Navy Always Navy